Tuesday 4 November 2014

Affirnations

Here are some of the lovely positive affirmations the Room 9 students wrote about each other.

Leigh, I like the way you try your best and love to learn and learn to love. By Greer
Manaia, I like the way you are kind. By Ebonie-Rose
Lachlan, I like the way you are kind to everyone. By Hunter
Liam, I like the way you are a kind and caring friend. When I am sad you cheer me up and include me in your games. By Hunter W
Mikaela, I like the way you are a role model for others in the Junior Syndicate. By Luke
Kylah, I like the way that you are always ready to do monitor jobs straight away after Mrs Bava says. By Manaia
Luke, I like the way you are the caring kind because you include other people in your game.   By Ashka-Rose
Ezekiel, I like the way you include others in your games. By Kylah
Mrs Bava, I like the way you’re funny and kind. By Quinn
Mako,I like the way you include others in your games. By Liam
Piata, I like the way you are the caring kind by helping people. By Lachlan
Hunter W, I like the way you share with others and you’re a good friend. By Grace
Tawhiorangi, I like the way you are an Awapuni super kid and are a great friend to others.     By Brooke
Ashka-Rose, I like the way you are ready to go by sitting on the mat every morning.By Kyra
Greer, I like the way you are kind to others by including other people in games. By Lucy
Quinn, I like the way you are ready to learn by having your pen or pencil and book ready to learn. By Piata
Kyra, I like the way you finish your work in time. By Mako
Hunter, I like the way you are great at running. By Ezekiel
Ebonie-Rose, I like the way that you are kind to others and always give things a go. By Leigh
Sapphire, I like the way you are fast at running. By Lucy
Zarneo, I like the way you are always nice and kind. By Tawhi
Grace, I like the way you play nicely with me. By Sapphire
Brooke, I like the way you are kind and let people play in your games. By Hunter
Lucy, I like the way you are always a good friend and include others in your games. By Zarneo





No comments:

Post a Comment